telnet

This is a place for newbie players to come and discuss problems they are having specifically, address any issues regarding the game not covered sufficiently in the help files, and any other newbie-helpful discussion (though please do NOT discuss details of quests, subclasses included, nor tell people how to play in this thread. Those topics will be promptly removed.)
Borath

Post by Borath » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:24 am

Clar wrote:havent had a chance to try actually. i'll let you know, dont worry.
Did it work? Also where is the translator located on babblefish.com.
Clar

Post by Clar » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:18 am

actually i never did try it. finally got internet at home and it wasnt a problem anymore.

now, i just dont play because i'm still confused by all the changes... *headdesk* i'm a slow learner, i was still getting the hang of the way things were *before*, now i'm just lost.

as for where the translator is, since i never tried it i dont know....
Zzur
Slack Master

Post by Zzur » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Clar what changes are you confused about? Fiery has been the same I thougth since about late 1998?
Zzur Lord of Chaos
Overlord of the Known Realms
Clar

Post by Clar » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:48 pm

the food and light thing. i finally found lights, but never could figure out where to buy food, so i finally gave up and camped my chars before they passed out...

my fault for not breaking down and asking somebody, really. i dont like to ask for help.
kresselack

Post by kresselack » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:35 pm

well to tell u the truth the food, drink thing is a bit annoying in a way. u kinda have to drink and eat more.
but also if u need help ask. everybody has been there and done that. if im on id be glad to help you anyway i can. i try to help alot of newbies out and try to teach them different things.
k
Zzur
Slack Master

Post by Zzur » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:57 am

I've actually suggested that the nature of food and drink change for the mud to solve this problem for you. I think I'll get this pushed again. Thanks for the input.
Zzur Lord of Chaos
Overlord of the Known Realms
kresselack

Post by kresselack » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:36 am

oh i forgot to tell u where to buy food. well from fountain in town its seeeennnw. if u have a cleric type char u can create food or use minor creation with a mage to make rations. if u have any questions just holla someone will help.
k
Clar

Post by Clar » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:36 pm

thanks!