Old newbie questions...or new olbie questions

This is a place for newbie players to come and discuss problems they are having specifically, address any issues regarding the game not covered sufficiently in the help files, and any other newbie-helpful discussion (though please do NOT discuss details of quests, subclasses included, nor tell people how to play in this thread. Those topics will be promptly removed.)
Banax

Old newbie questions...or new olbie questions

Post by Banax » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Hey all,

I fit under the olbie description as well, back after a long time away, though I was less well known than most of you. I have a couple of questions, and I thought I would see if the forum is still active :) .

Are there any weapons that can kill shades, lost souls, etc or is it just magic or something. Almost died in Haunted House with the Lost Soul when my sword kept passing right through! :oops:

Also, I have seen some questions about subclasses (can't find them right now) but subclass limits are level 25 for warrior types and 45 for spellcaster types. Is that for starting the quest by then or completed by those levels? I tend to be a little slow to figure out quests so it usually takes me a while.

Later,
B
Nuk

Re: Old newbie questions...or new olbie questions

Post by Nuk » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:20 pm

wow, I see this is a old post, and I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner...

To hit shades, and things that are insubstantial, bless (for good aligned) and dark presence for evil aligned characters will help
Banax

Re: Old newbie questions...or new olbie questions

Post by Banax » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 am

Thanks Nuk. I just noticed this was also listed in some old news.
So much to read! :)
B