Equipment list available

This is a place for newbie players to come and discuss problems they are having specifically, address any issues regarding the game not covered sufficiently in the help files, and any other newbie-helpful discussion (though please do NOT discuss details of quests, subclasses included, nor tell people how to play in this thread. Those topics will be promptly removed.)
workerbee

Equipment list available

Post by workerbee » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I have an extensive (but not comprehensive) list of equipment for Fiery. It's not organized and it does have some of the old equipment still on it in addition to the new versions. However, I'm posting it in the hopes that someone find's it useful. Kudos to anyone willing to clean it up ;)

Well it appears I can't get the attachment to work properly. If someone smarter than me can tell me or if someone wants it, feel free to message me.
Playing the wall at singles bingo, all time gringo.
Chinok

Re: Equipment list available

Post by Chinok » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:26 am

attachments SHOULD work.. give it another try,and if it don't send me the file, and I'll post it...

To that note.. one of the things we've been considering is a system (would have to be webb based, no way to integrate it in-game) that would allow you to see the stats on every item you've ever had in your inventory.
Log on Fiery!!
Connect NOW!!!
Chinok
workerbee

Post by workerbee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:32 am

So on second attempt I realized I do not know how to read. Attachments work but .txt and .rtf are not allowed extensions. What can I upload it as?
Playing the wall at singles bingo, all time gringo.
jmcma

Post by jmcma » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:46 am

workerbee wrote:So on second attempt I realized I do not know how to read. Attachments work but .txt and .rtf are not allowed extensions. What can I upload it as?
Regardless of success or failure ... there is a fairly good web based equipment list available here:

http://www.svoca.com/fiery/

There are some things that need updating and plenty of things that are missing, but it's not too bad.

Marlia.
Chinok

Post by Chinok » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 am

I just double-checked the forum settings. You should be able to upload a .txt file.

That website is wide open, anyone could enter anything in it. no guarantee it's right :)
Log on Fiery!!
Connect NOW!!!
Chinok
jmcma

Post by jmcma » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 am

It is wide open ... but mostly seems to be vaguely accurate when compared to my own list of stuff. I'm sure that lots of items are missing and are slightly old, but that can change with some effort.
jmcma

Post by jmcma » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 am

For those who are interested I've created my own fiery items database. You can find it on my website - http://www.nublue.com.

And yes ... it's wide open ... so be nice to it :).